Professional SCENAR devices
Professional SCENAR devices are light-weight, portable and easy to use which deliver a non-invasive, interactive electrical stimulation via the patient’s skin. It is intended to be used as an analgesic peripheral nerve stimulator for treatment of pain associated with a broad range of medical conditions.
The SCENAR Professional device range is designed for medical and allied health practitioners such as Physiotherapists, Veterinarians, Nurses, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Rehabilitation Practitioners, Podiatrists, Massage, Sports Therapists and others to complement their practices with an effective and sustainable pain management tool.
They can be also applied by users with no medical education after passing the SCENAR training courses.
Benefits for professional medical practice:
• SCENAR is small, hand-held device that requires no calibration, consumables or special maintenance.
• The treatment is non-invasive, painless and comfortable for patients.
• SCENAR technology is proven to provide effective pain relief and faster recovery times. SCENAR can be particularly effective on certain chronic conditions where other treatments have failed.
• Few contraindications: patients with pacemaker, pregnancy, serious mental diseases.
• Enhanced results from SCENAR Therapy can lead to increased patient referrals
• Compatible with other therapies